Saturday 6 October 2018

Riding El Camino

Had a half day to explore Leon and its marvellous cathedral, the west day though was obscured by a hoarding.
The rose window.
I was staying as San isidorv monastery, with some great stone work.
Another cloister.
And yet another.
A courtyard,
The outside.
The tower.
The plaza outside.
And I couldn't resist taking a photo of this vocho as I left the city the next morning!
Then it was on to Villar de Mazarife and its quaint church.
The south door.

Ans then Astoria and I am glad that my ruck sack is not as large as this!
One of Gaudi's works in Astoria.
The monastery in Astoria.
The west door.



                                     

And a selfie of me on my house.



Fording a stream.
The ancient Roman bridge over the river.


No comments:

Post a Comment