Friday 3 November 2017

The next adventure, the Trans African trip.

I am packing for the next adventure, a trip around Africa taking in more than thirty countries. I start with a ferry crossing from Gibraltar to Ceuta and then down teh west coast of the continent to South Africa and then up the east coast to finish in Cairo in nine months time in August.

I will miss the English winter which is intentional, I will miss a ski season in Europe which is absolutely gutting and I finish in Cairo at the hottest time of the year in August which is just insanely hot.

Here is a map of the intended route but like most things it is subject to change due to political and security issues or just plain bad weather washing out roads forcing a change in the itinerary.


The internet in some of the countries and in rural areas is intermittent but starting from mid November, I will post when I came.

No comments:

Post a Comment