Wednesday 29 March 2023

Culture Vulture on my last day in Christchurch

Culture Vulture on my last day in Christchurch

The Arts Centre...
...and the annex where in the basement you can visit Ernest Rutherford's laboratory where he undertook many of his experiments.
The history of the building, taken before I was told that photos were not allowed.
The Art Gallery, all modern on both fronts, the building and the contents which were not to my taste, and I knew it but I went anyway for the exposure and perhaps one item, one day may just call out to e. 

Another tram, but I was still waiting for No 7
a side view of the civic building overlooking Cathedral Square...
...and the front view, rather spoiled by the builders stuff in front and by the big ugly building in the background in both this and the former photo that unfortunately survived the earthquake., that might have improved visitors view of this particular building. 

And yet another tram, but I was still waiting for No 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment